These soft, tasty gluten-free mini ciambellas are ideal for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
They’re also great for dunking or accompanied with organic chocolate spread or jam.
All Spigabuona flours are:
For the gluten-free mini ciambellas:
- Mix the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the olive oil and the rice milk, mixing all the time.
- Add the sieved flours to the liquid mixture, taking care to dissolve any lumps.
- Add the chopped raspberries.
- Fill the mini savarin moulds (or classic muffin moulds) three quarters of the way up.
- Bake at 180°C for 25/30 minutes.
- Leave to cool and decorate with the raspberry coulis.
For the raspberry coulis:
- Place the raspberries in a pan and cook for 2-3 minutes over a low heat.
- Once the raspberries have released their water, add the sugar and the lemon juice and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Filter with a strainer to remove the seeds and obtain a smooth sauce.
- Leave to cool and use to garnish.