Béchamel is a sauce that originated in France, with a smooth, delicate flavour that has earned it worldwide fame. Today it is used as a base for all kinds of recipes, most notably lasagne.
This version of ours is the recipe for gluten-free béchamel, which can be used to make tasty, organic, completely gluten-free first courses.
All spigabuona gluten-free flours are:
- Boil the milk in a pan.
- In another pan, gently melt the butter and add the organic bread, pizza and sweets flour to form a smooth paste.
- Pour the milk into the paste and break up any lumps.
- Bring to the boil and cook over a low heat for about 2 minutes.
- The béchamel should have a soft, smooth consistency.
- Use to prepare gluten-free lasagne or baked vegetables au gratin.