Preparing home-made gluten-free pasta – in this case organic gluten-free tagliolini – is easy, so easy anyone can do it. In 20 minutes, using our organic gluten-free mix for pasta, and with the help of a little rice flour, you can obtain excellent results. This flour has been studied specially to make it easy to prepare gluten-free pasta.
If you’re interested in gluten-free fresh pasta dishes, you might also like to take a look at the recipe for gluten-free ravioli
All Spigabuona gluten free flours are:
HOW TO PREPARE THE GLUTEN-FREE TAGLIOLINI
- Prepare the fresh pasta by adding the Spigabuona Antico Molino Rosso Organic Mix for Pasta to the eggs and the pinch of salt.
- Work into a smooth, even dough, taking care not to overdo it and warm the dough.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Spread the dough out with a rolling pin, or use a pasta-making machine, dusting with the rice flour.
The rice flour will prevent the dough from sticking to your hands and to the worktop.
- Roll out into a thin sheet and cut into tagliolini.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce/condiment of your choice.