With this recipe, you can quickly make 12 rolls to enjoy freshly made or keep in the freezer to use later.
The organic, naturally gluten-free seeds used in this recipe are:
You can find them all on sale in our online shop.
As well as perfectly complementing our gluten-free bread mix, the seeds in this recipe have a wealth of nutritional properties and are an excellent source of minerals and vitamins.
Remember to always use organic rice flour for dusting, to prevent the dough from sticking and help prepare these gluten-free rolls correctly.
All Spigabuona flours are:
- Place the organic gluten-free flour mix in a bowl with the Spigabuona gluten-free yeast and mix.
- Pour in all the water and mix with a wooden spoon for about a minute to obtain a rough dough.
- Add the salt and keep mixing for a few seconds.
- Clean the spoon with the spatula, add the oil and keep mixing gently for about 1 minute, moving the dough from the edges towards the centre of the bowl.
- It is import not to work the dough too much, stopping once it is soft and smooth.
- Dust the worktop with rice flour, tip out the dough and shape it into a regular loaf.
- Leave to rise in a covered, oiled bowl at 26-28°C for about 2 hours.
- Once the dough has risen, divide it into rolls weighing around 80-90g.
- The dough will make about 10-12 rolls.
- Wet the dough with water to make sure the seeds stick, as shown in the video, and place the rolls in lightly oiled muffin moulds.
- Leave to rise for a further 2 hours at about 26-28°C.
- Bake the gluten-free rolls in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes.
- Turn the temperature of the oven down to 180°C and bake for a further 10-15 minutes