Pizza, and in this particular case, gluten-free pizza, is a typical Italian dish no-one can say no to. This recipe is entirely gluten-free, and is suitable for coeliacs and gluten-intolerant people. In this video recipe, we’ll be showing you how to make a fabulous gourmet pizza.
Just follow all the steps shown. Our mixes are gluten-free, with no added sugar and with no thickening agents, so it’s important to follow all the steps carefully to obtain a perfect dough.
You can see all the recipes we’ve created for you on the gluten-free pizza page.
Spigabuona flours are:
Gluten-free pizza, the ingredients:
- Place the flour, yeast and all the water in a bowl.
- Add the salt and use a wooden spoon to mix for 1 minute into a rough dough.
- Use the Spigabuona spatula to clean the spoon.
- Add the oil and use the spatula to remove the dough from the sides, moving it into the centre of the bowl.
- Work the dough with the spatula for 1 minute, no longer.
- Stop once the dough is soft and smooth.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl to rise for 2 hours at 26-28°C, until it doubles in volume.
- Once the dough has risen, place it on a worktop dusted with rice flour.
- Break off 400g of dough and spread it on a lightly oiled round oven tray (diameter 24 cm).
- Spread the surface with tomato purée and leave to rise for another 2 hours.
- Bake the base only at 250°C for about 15 minutes.
- Add the toppings of your choice.