The organic gluten-free long bread rolls can be enjoyed with a variety of fillings.
For this recipe, we used our Organic Bread, Pizza and Sweets Flour, but you could obtain the same result using our Organic Gluten-Free Mix for Bread.
If you’re interested in how to make a classic tall, soft, gluten-free loaf, we’ve created a very simple recipe. We suggest you always follow the #Spigabuonamix method to get the very best out of our gluten-free mixes.
All Spigabuona gluten free flours are:
- Switch on a convection oven to 170°C.
- Rehydrate the Spigabuona flaxseed flour with 40g of boiling water and leave to thicken for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, form a fountain with the sieved flours.
- Place the flaxseed mix, yogurt, oil, salt and cream of tartar in the centre.
- Mix with a fork until soft.
- Use a spoon to take out a little of the dough at a time.
- Roll the pieces of dough in the buckwheat and rice flour, giving them a long shape.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- The rolls are ready when they are golden brown with a crisp crust.