These organic gluten-free savoury muffins are tasty, wholesome and easy to make. They have a soft texture and can be varied to suit individual tastes.
The gluten-free muffins made with today’s recipe are excellent as an aperitif, or as an original side dish for dinner.
This recipe is fairly easy to make, although it does take about 60 minutes in total.
We used mixed vegetables such as peppers and onions, along with cheese and yogurt to give these gluten-free muffins a tasty, well rounded flavour.
You might be interested in similar recipes, such as those for gluten-free bread.
All Spigabuona Flours Are:
- Cut the pepper into cubes and sauté it in the pan with the thinly sliced onion. Add the olives and leave to cook, then cool.
- Switch on the oven to 180°C.
- Sieve the flours with the organic cream of tartar.
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- In a bowl, whisk:
- the yolks
- the yogurt
- the oil
- the grated cheese
- a little pepper
- Add the sieved flours and thin with a little milk if necessary.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites with the salt until stiff and delicately incorporate them with the yolks, using upward movements.
- Pour the mix into muffin moulds.
- Garnish with the peppers.
- Bake in a convection oven, preheated to 180°C, for 25 minutes.