Gluten-free sponge is a recipe you can use to create all sorts of gluten-free cakes and desserts for all occasions.
All Spigabuona flours are:
- Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla into a stiff, spongey consistency. The eggs must be at room temperature.
- Mix the flour with the pinch of salt.
- Use a sieve to gradually add the flour.
- Gently incorporate the eggs into the flour, taking care not to deflate the mixture.
- Pour the gluten-free sponge into a buttered 24 cm diameter cake tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Leave the sponge to cool at room temperature for about 2 hours before using it.
- Fill with the yogurt cream, fresh mint and organic peaches, cut into cubes.
- For the cream: beat the yogurt with the mascarpone and the sugar, whip the fresh cream separately and then add the two mixtures. Chill in the fridge for about 2 hours.